The manufacture of electrical heating elements applied to renewable energies is experiencing a boom throughout the world. This is not surprising, considering the current energy crisis and the prevailing need to build a decarbonized and more sustainable global economy.
Basing the production of electrical energy on sources such as photovoltaic, solar thermal or wind power is more necessary than ever. It constitutes a great incentive for companies interested in saving in the consumption of resources, innovating and being responsible with the Environment. Given this reality, the use of heating elements in renewable energy generating equipment is increasing.
Electricfor has been able to appreciate the strong demand for this type of components in the market. Industrial processes based on renewable energies are, therefore, one of the main focuses towards which we direct our product catalogue. The electrical heating elements that we design and manufacture are intended for a wide variety of sectors that take advantage of their heat input. Mainly they are these:
- Wind energy: Its function is to maintain the temperature of the oil in the wind turbines multipliers that increase the rotation revolutions of the hub-blades. They are also part of heating blankets for curing composites in the manufacture and repair of blades and also of electric fan heaters included inside the gondola.
- Solar thermal energy: They are used in the heating equipment included in the molten salt tanks that serve to transmit heat. This type of electrical immersion resistance prevents this fluid from solidifying.
- In combined cycle energy processes for steam and water heating equipment.
- As heating elements for the start of an ignition process in the Biomass sector.
- As load banks components in the sector of electric vehicles intelligent recharging.