Electricfor presents its customers flexible electric heating elements, designed and produced to be applied to many different fields.
Electricfor's flexible electric heating elements classify into five distinct groups:
- FORFLEX flexible electric heating elements, insulated with silicone elastomer and waterproof.
- FORFLEX flexible electric heating elements, insulated with fiberglass and with a high mechanical strength. They are supplied finished, semi-finished and rolled up.
- Self-regulating heating cable with PTC elements in which the released heat is inversely proportional to temperature.
- Flexible tubular heater with armoured items in a copper tube of 7 or 8 mm outside diameter, with protected connections with caps and driver outputs, protected with silicone.
They are widely applied to the following product ranges:
- Heating pipes and tanks
- Heating reactive vessels
- Defrosting in chambers -> joints, doors, trays, drainpipes, anti-fog, and glasses, among others.
- Heating mats
- Heat maintenance in the pipes of hot water systems
- Heating systems for agriculture
- Low-temperature convectors
- Heating hoses
- Fluidization of high viscosity liquids
- Snow release on roofs
- Snow and ice melting on paths