We apply in the design and construction of our products, the following European Directives.
- Directive 2006/95/CE "Safety in electrical equipment"
- Directive 89/336 CE (EMC) "Electromagnetic Compatibility"
- Directive 2002/95 CE (ROHS) "Restrictions on Hazardous Substances"
- Directive 2002/96 CE (WEEE) "Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment"
- Directive 94/9 CE “equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmosphere (ATEX)”Directive 97/23 CE "Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)"Directive 1907/2006 CE (REACH) "Europeans Chemicals Regulation
At the request of our customers or for specific applications, we apply other regulations such as:
- Rail sector
- UL and CSA, for the American and Canadian markets
- GOST, for the Russian market